Tulane’s Community Service Scholarship
University of Delaware
University of the Incarnate Word
The University of the Incarnate Word offers a number of scholarships to first degree seeking undergraduate students. All merit based scholarships are renewable for up to 4 years as long as a minimum grade point average of 3.0 is maintained. All awards are given at the time of admission.
SCAD Distinguished Scholarship Award – USD 20,000 per year
Nominations and completed student application files, including transcript, official test scores, portfolio and resume, must be received by Feb. 1, 2019.
We encourage you to nominate students who meet or exceed the following requirements:
- GPA of 3.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Outstanding visual arts, performing arts, writing or riding capabilities
- Honors and awards from competitions, or other recognitions
- Leadership skills demonstrated through co-curricular or extracurricular involvement
To be considered, your nominee must complete all SCAD admission requirements, including transcript and portfolio submissions, prior to Feb. 1, 2019.
Students should apply online at scad.edu/apply.
Study in Hungary
The newis available and the is open. In the academic year 2019/2020 more than 5000 students can begin their studies in Hungary in the framework of the Stipendium Hungaricum Program. The deadline for applications is 15 January 2019.
University of Surrey
The Surrey Prestige Scholarship is available on all full-time degree programmes for students achieving at least AAB A level grades or equivalent, and entitles them to an award of £2,500 in the form of a tuition fee waiver – or £5,000 if they opt to study hospitality and tourism management.
Fall 2019 #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship
Beginning in Fall 2019, participating colleges and universities will each offer two annual, renewable scholarships that cover a minimum of 50% tuition to selected international undergraduates dedicated to furthering the #YouAreWelcomeHere message by bridging intercultural divides. Applicants will answer a short essay question or present a multimedia project about their ideas for advancing intercultural learning and understanding on their future campuses.
University of Oregon
- UO Excellence Scholarship $15,000/year: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.90 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1450 SAT or 33 ACT)Summit Scholarship $10,000/year: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.80 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1250 SAT or 26 ACT). The GPA requirement is waived for holders of an official International Baccalaureate diploma.
- Apex Scholarship $7,500/year: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.60 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1220 SAT or 25 ACT). The GPA requirement is waived for holders of an official International Baccalaureate diploma.